Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Dream - Part 1

One day as I sat dreaming sweet of a day that hadn’t come
A future time in which my company grew to more than one
I felt a slight breeze fall past me just to light upon my hand
A simple billow, nothing more, yet slowly there began

To materialize before me a tall, dark, and handsome gent
Not quite there, yet there enough so that my very breath was spent
With his barely there yet firm grasp he had brought me from my seat
And in just as quick a moment the earth fell from round my feet

Like two birds we floated high above green, rolling hills & trees
We skimmed mountain tops & traced along the caps of rolling seas
Higher still above the distant earth we danced among the clouds
In the heavens, quietly waltzing far from any thronging crowds...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home